- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 1
No Agent Fees
Students Can Enquire
Property Reference Number: 523244
Stunningly Presented Fully Refurbished Terraced House Available Immediately…
NO AGENT FEES
* Brand New Fitted kitchen
* Brand New Three-piece bathroom
* New Doors and Windows
* New Carpet, Flooring, Paintwork, lighting etc.
* Two reception rooms
* Refurbished Three bedrooms
* Bonus Loft room
* Close to Cannon Lane Primary and Pinner High Schools
* Close to Stations and Bus stops.
* Private Garden
* Off-street parking and a Huge garage (Remote Operated)
* EPC Rating D
* Approx 1083 sq ft (100.6 SQ M)
Internal Viewing is highly recommended due to the amount of work that has gone into the property.Property Images to be shared once available.
Ideally located close to amenities, this terraced house has undergone complete refurbishment and is suitable for a working couple or a family looking for a beautifully presented property.
The property comprises of a welcoming reception room, dining room with a single door to the rear and a fitted kitchen with eye and base level units offering ample cupboard space and a door opening to the garden. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, a single bedroom and a three-piece bathroom. On the second floor is a bonus loft room, offering plenty of storage. The garden enjoys a level lawn, access to the extra large garage and a patio, perfect for the summer. To the front is off-street parking.
Durley Avenue is close to Rayners Lane and Pinner high streets with an array of shops, eateries and bus routes. The Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines’ offer swift access into Central London. Nearby are several popular schools, including Cannon Lane Primary School and Pinner High School, as well as North Harrow high street and The Croft playing fields.
NO PETS/DSS/STUDENTS ONLY
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £1,795.00 per month (£414.23 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £2,842.50
– 4 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathrooms
– Property comes unfurnished
– Available to move in from 17 March, 2019
– Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 5
– No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
– Students welcome to enquire
– No Pets, sorry
– Smokers considered
– Family Friendly
– Bills not included
– Property has parking
– Property has garden access
– EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 523244
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent Ref: 523244
Agent Ref: Reference_Number_523244